Eka brassière by Ilia (4 colors)
Very feminine freedom
Polyamide recycled opaque
Brassière created with Ilia Renon around the breath, essential to yoga and Pilates.
New cut very feminine plus décolletée and well covering on the sides that ensures good maintenance.
Finer, more adjusted and aesthetic breezes that fit well by filtering it, and leave more freedom to shoulders and shoulder blades.
Sturdy and more comfortable retention elastic.
- thermal insulation
- UV protection
- stretching in both directions
- excellent coverage
- muscle control Kumiko wears a size S.
Laëti makes an 85C and wears a size S.
Elodie wears a size L.
Normal size, Take your usual size
- 78% Econyl® washed recycled polyamide, 22 %Elasthanne. Made from recycled and life-recyclable nylon yarn Econyl® and Oeko Tex 100. Designed from old fishing nets, drops of tissue intended to be dumped.
- Workshop audited, compliance with industry-recognized social, environmental and ethical standards (SMETA audit)
- Size correspondence
- S: 85A, 85B, 80C, 90A, 95A, 90B, 85C M : 95B, 90C, 85D, 85E L : 100B, 95C, 90D, 90E XL : 100C, 95D, 95E If you want advice, you can email@example.com.
- Washing tips
- Wash at 30°, drying up 800 laps / minute maximum, do not pass to dry laundry. We recommend washing in Guppy bag that retains the majority of micro particles and protects your clothes and reduces pollution from marine ecosystems.
You might also like