Sea Turtle Short
Cross belt and simply short
Polyamide recycled opaque
Very comfortable pulling shorts.
Cut just above the knees that extends the silhouette.
Technical material smooth eco-responsible.
Belt enhanced, crossed on the front and highlighted with a top finish with lingerie effect.
Perfect hold in all postures.
- thermal insulation
- excellent coverage
- stretching in both directions
- UV protection
- muscle control
Kumiko makes a 34 and wears a size S.
Small size, Take a size above your usual size
- 65% Econyl® washed recycled polyamide, 35 %Elasthanne. Made from recycled and life-recyclable nylon yarn Econyl® and Oeko Tex 100. Designed from old fishing nets, drops of tissue intended to be dumped.
- Workshop audited, compliance with industry-recognized social, environmental and ethical standards (SMETA audit)
- Size correspondence
- S:36 M:38 L:40 XL:42. If you want advice, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Washing tips
- Wash at 30°, drying up 800 laps / minute maximum, do not pass to dry laundry. We recommend washing in Guppy bag that retains the majority of micro particles and protects your clothes and reduces pollution from marine ecosystems.
You might also like