Nuna legging black
Tense line in 7/8
Polyamide recycled opaque
Structured 7/8 cut. New soft, cheerful, smooth and resistant technical material.
Redesigned belt highlighted by an elastic ribbed cream color.
Stay well in place regardless of position
Suitable for all types of practices.
- thermal insulation
- excellent coverage
- stretching in both directions
- UV protection
- muscle control
- resistance to boulochage
Kumiko makes a 36 and wears a size S.
Elo makes a 38 and wears a size M.
Elodie makes a 40 and wears a size L.
Normal size, Take your usual size
- 65% Econyl® washed recycled polyamide, 35 %Elasthanne. Made from recycled and life-recyclable nylon yarn Econyl® and Oeko Tex 100. Designed from old fishing nets, drops of tissue intended to be dumped.
- Workshop audited, compliance with industry-recognized social, environmental and ethical standards (SMETA audit)
- Size correspondence
- S:36/38 M:38/40 L:40/42 XL:42/44 If you want advice, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washing tips
- Wash at 30°, drying up 800 laps / minute maximum, do not pass to dry laundry. We recommend washing in Guppy bag that retains the majority of micro particles and protects your clothes and reduces pollution from marine ecosystems.
You might also like