– Our Certifications –
-1- WE ARE CERTIFIED : ECONYL®
All activewear collection is recycled nylon tread and ECONYL® certified.
The ECONYL® regeneration system starts by collecting waste, such as fishing nets from oceans around the world. This waste is then sorted and cleaned to recover all the nylon possible. Through a process of radical regeneration and purification the nylon thread found as in its original state. This nylon has the potential to be recycled to infinity, without ever losing its quality. The goal is to enter a process of circular economy and to be able to recycle its product in ECONYL® thread to infinity.
-2- WE ARE CERTIFIED : LENZING®
Lenzing® is an Austrian manufacturer of fibers including cellulose fiber, especially the TENCEL that we use mainly in our range YOGAWEAR. Tencel® fiber, also called Lyocell, is extremely soft. It is extracted from eucalyptus wood.
WHY TENCEL IS AN ECOLOGICAL FIBER?
- Eucalyptus grows on arid lands where it is impossible to grow other crops.
- The tencel needs very little water during its manufacture unlike cotton which requires an intensive irrigation system (5000 liters of water to produce 1kg of cotton, less than 1000 liters for the tencel)
- Eucalyptus grows without the need for insecticides or pesticides.
- Process of transformation is very respectful of the environment.
- Eucalyptus clothing is very easy to clean and almost wrinkle-free.
- The eucalyptus fabric is extremely comfortable and soft.
- The eucalyptus fabric has excellent moisture management.
- Biodegradable fiber.
The solvent used to make the lyocell fiber is non-toxic and is 99.77% recycled.
Tencel is an artificial chemical produced from a natural cellulose of wood dissolved in a nontoxic and recyclable solvent: NMMO (N-methylmorpholine N-oxide monohydrate).
Lyocell therefore has a low environmental impact because it is produced in a closed-loop circuit where the materials are constantly recycled, purified and reused.
-3- WE ARE CERTIFIED : OEKO-TEX®
All our products in micro-modal®, tencel®, duffle and quilted organic cotton and our finishing touches are certified OEKO-TEX® standard 100.
The OEKO-TEX label guarantees the absence (or a very low content) of many chemicals for textiles without risk to human health. Heavy metals, formaldehyde, pesticides, chlorinated phenols, phthalates, organic tin compounds, dyes, PAHs, chlorinated aromatic compounds, flame retardants are, among others, regulated.
-4- WE ARE CERTIFIED : GOTS®
The GOTS label is a reliable label that considers environmental, social and health criteria. It guarantees the biological origin of the fibers used and also ensures that no toxic product (heavy metal, halogenated or aromatic solvent, formaldehyde, GMO enzyme, etc.) has been used during the textile production and processing stages.