Imala brassière Noir
Very soft fabric based on ricin
Comfort covering very light
Nice décolleté, wide and shallow. Shape of the back re-designed to release the shoulder blades.
Finishing with a solid stitch.
The straps hold well without compressing the trapezes.
7 cm wide belt at the rib level that keeps without crushing.
A cut in the belt allows the chest to fit perfectly.
Very comfortable when you wear your bra all day.
The favorite of our Team Lab.
- thermal insulation
- odor control
- low humidity absorption
- ultra fast drying
- super stretch and comfortable
- light weight
Ilona makes an 85A wears a size S.
Elo makes a 95C and wears a size L.
Normal size, Take your usual size
- 77% Polyamide Bio-sourced certified Evo by Fulgar® and Oeko Tex 100, 23 % Elasthanne. This product is made from an innovative technical fibre made from the seeds of the plant, a 100% organic matter of origin.
- Workshop audited, compliance with industry-recognized social, environmental and ethical standards (SMETA audit)
- Size correspondence
- S: 85A, 85B, 80C, 90A, 95A, 90B, 85C M : 95B, 90C, 85D, 85E L : 100B, 95C, 90D, 90E XL : 100C, 95D, 95E If you want advice, you can email@example.com.
- Washing tips
- Wash at 30°, drying up 800 laps / minute maximum, do not pass to dry laundry. We recommend washing in Guppy bag that retains the majority of micro particles and protects your clothes and reduces pollution from marine ecosystems.
You might also like