Eka brassière by Ilia
Very feminine freedom
Polyamide recycled opaque
Brassière created with Ilia Renon around the breath, essential to yoga and Pilates.
Decorated and well covering on the sides that ensures good maintenance.
Fine, more adjusted and aesthetic stools that fit well by filtering it, and leave more freedom to shoulders and shoulders.
Sturdy and more comfortable retention elastic.
- thermal insulation
- UV protection
- stretching in both directions
- excellent coverage
- muscle control
Kumiko wears a size S.
Laëti makes an 85C and wears a size S.
Elodie wears a size L.
Normal size, Take your usual size
- 74% recycled polyamide Q-Nova®, 26% Elasthanne This product is made from a Q-Nova recycled and certified yarn. Q-NOVA® fiber is certified by several reliable labels of responsible fashion: GRS, European ecolabel, and Oeko Tex 100.
- Workshop audited, compliance with industry-recognized social, environmental and ethical standards (SMETA audit)
- Size correspondence
- S: 85A, 85B, 80C, 90A, 95A, 90B, 85C M : 95B, 90C, 85D, 85E L : 100B, 95C, 90D, 90E XL : 100C, 95D, 95E If you want advice, you can firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Washing tips
- Wash at 30°, drying up 800 laps / minute maximum, do not pass to dry laundry. We recommend washing in Guppy bag that retains the majority of micro particles and protects your clothes and reduces pollution from marine ecosystems.
You might also like