Asha brassière Blanc ya
Ribbed weaving / good maintenance
seamless manufacture allowing to weave the garment without costly with an eco-responsible technical thread.
Low belt offering a good hold without crushing the chest.
Straight and adjusted straps leaving the back very décolleté. Fine tape on the bottom of the bra that emphasizes the forms of the garment.
Suitable for pregnant women.
Suitable for all types of practices.
- thermal insulation
- excellent coverage
- stretching in both directions
- resistance to boulochage
Kumiko makes a 36 and wears a size S.
Laëti makes a 38 and wears a size M.
You hesitate between two sizes, take one from above.
- 57% recycled polyamide, 33% recycled polyester, 10% Elasthanne. This product is made from recycled nylon yarn and certified Oeko-Tex and GRS.
- Workshop audited, compliance with industry-recognized social, environmental and ethical standards (SMETA audit)
- Size correspondence
- S: 85A, 85B, 80C, 90A, 95A, 90B, 85C M : 95B, 90C, 85D, 85E L : 100B, 95C, 90D, 90E XL : 100C, 95D, 95E If you want advice, you can email@example.com.
- Washing tips
- Wash at 30°, drying up 800 laps / minute maximum, do not pass to dry laundry. We recommend washing in Guppy bag that retains the majority of micro particles and protects your clothes and reduces pollution from marine ecosystems.
You might also like