Eka legging Blue indigo
Cross belt and high waist
Polyamide recycled opaque
Rising and stretching legging very comfortable.
Technical material smooth eco-responsible.
Belt enhanced cross on the front, highlighted with a bending finish indigo lingerie effect.
V-cut in the back that enhances size and camber.
Length suitable for all silhouettes.
Maintains perfect in all postures.
- thermal insulation
- excellent coverage
- stretching in both directions
- UV protection
- muscle control
- resistance to boulochage
Kumiko measures 1m65 makes a 34 and wears a size S.
Elo measures 1M75 and makes a 38 and wears a size M.
Elodie measures 1M75 and makes a 40 and wears a size L.
Normal size, Take your usual size
- 65% Econyl® washed recycled polyamide, 35 %Elasthanne. Made from recycled and life-recyclable nylon yarn Econyl® and Oeko Tex 100. Designed from old fishing nets, drops of tissue intended to be dumped.
- Workshop audited, compliance with industry-recognized social, environmental and ethical standards (SMETA audit)
- Size correspondence
- S:36/38 M:38/40 L:40/42 XL:42/44 If you want advice, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Washing tips
- Wash at 30°, drying up 800 laps / minute maximum, do not pass to dry laundry. We recommend washing in Guppy bag that retains the majority of micro particles and protects your clothes and reduces pollution from marine ecosystems.
You might also like