Nita jogging black
At ease everywhere
Polyamide recycled opaque
Mi jogging, mi legging in 7/8
A lightweight combination of recycled technical fabric, clean line and comfortable amplitude of the cut.
11cm high belt with V cut in the back for a perfect fit in all postures.
Slightly widened cut on the legs that tighten on the ankles to keep the jogging in place in reverse postures.
Invisible pockets on sides maintained by a point of burdon.
Pocket with delicate velvet finishes coordinated with the Nita sweater.
- thermal insulation
- excellent coverage
- stretching in both directions
- UV protection
- muscle control
- resistance to boulochage
- great resistance in time.
Kumiko measures 1m65 and makes a 34 and wears a size S.
Elo measures 1M75 and makes a 38 and wears a size M.
Normal size, for a more loose style take the size above.
- 65% Econyl® washed recycled polyamide, 35 %Elasthanne. Made from recycled and life-recyclable nylon yarn Econyl® and Oeko Tex 100. Designed from old fishing nets, drops of tissue intended to be dumped.
- Workshop audited, compliance with industry-recognized social, environmental and ethical standards (SMETA audit)
- Size correspondence
- S:36/38 M:38/40 L:40/42 XL:42/44 If you want advice, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Washing tips
- Wash at 30°, drying up 800 laps / minute maximum, do not pass to dry laundry. We recommend washing in Guppy bag that retains the majority of micro particles and protects your clothes and reduces pollution from marine ecosystems.
You might also like